Salary: £19,266 per annum
Hours: 39 hours worked over 5 days, Tues – Sat. Evening and weekend work is required and flexibility necessary.
Newcastle Theatre Royal Trust invites applications for a Learning Assistant who will provide the best possible levels of customer care for participants and other visitors to the Theatre Royal and provide administrative and programming support to the Head of Learning, Artistic Director and Associate Director.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Have previous experience of working in the arts
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in public speaking
- Has an understanding of excellent customer care and be capable of delivering this
- Have good knowledge of IT systems including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be of smart appearance and have a pleasant demeanor
- Have a calm, courteous and helpful manner
- Be able to handle difficult situations with patience and diplomacy
- Have full CRB/DBS clearance/be willing to get this (at the employers cost)
- Working knowledge of Tessitura
- Knowledge and experience of funding applications
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying please complete the application form by referring to the job description provided as guidance and return to Deb Dovinson at email@example.com
Closing date for interested applicants: 9am, Tuesday 27 July 2021
Interview date: Friday 13 August 2021 (via Zoom)
Please note that if external applicants have not received a response to your application within 3 days of the closing date, you have not progressed to interview stage. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other positions which may arise in the future.