Salary:£28,000 per annum
Hours: 39 hours per week
Working closely with the Senior Finance Officer, Finance and Projects Manager and Finance Business Process Manager this role is central to the smooth running of the Finance Department and plays a key hands on role in a busy department.
Responsibilities: Please refer to the job description
Essential skills, qualifications and experience required
- Experience of assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual budgets, reforecasts
- Experience of balance sheet, income/expenditure and cash reconciliations
- Good understanding of purchase and sales ledger functions including BACS payments and direct debit collections
- Experience in Stock Management
- Strong accounts background including a working knowledge of accounting software packages
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Willingness to challenge and seek improvements
- Ability to be flexible in approach to workload management
- Strong IT skills (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A minimum of 5 years’ financial experience gained from working in a similar role(s).
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT) – other qualifications may be considered depending on level of experience / qualified by experience will also be considered
- Strong academic background
Closing date for interested applicants: 9am, Thursday 26 May 22
Interview date: Monday 6 June
Start date: ASAP
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying please complete the application form by referring to the job description provided as guidance and return to Deb Dovinson at email@example.com
Please note that if external applicants have not received a response to your application within 5 days of the closing date, you have not progressed to interview stage. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other positions which may arise in the future.