Booking Fees | Theatre Royal
Booking Fees apply to the following:
- 95p per ticket for a Friend of the Theatre Royal, on their tickets only
- 95p per ticket for Group sales, of ten or more tickets purchased at the same time for the same performance, with a maximum fee charged of £15.00
- £1.45 per ticket for online sales at www.theatreroyal.co.uk
- £1.95 per ticket for sales made over the telephone or at the Box Office counter at the Theatre Royal (excluding unreserved cash purchases made at the Box Office counter)
Newcastle Theatre Royal Trust is an independent registered charity (No. 504473) operating not-forprofit; the Trust keeps only a small percentage of the ticket price and the Booking fee is retained as a contribution towards the running costs of the Theatre Royal.
Please Note: Booking fees will be retained in the event of an exchange or credit refund.
Booking fees will not be applied to any of the following:
- Unreserved cash purchases made at the Box Office counter
- Free companion tickets
- Pre-ordered Programmes and ice creams
- Buying gift vouchers or theatre tokens
- Tours & workshops
- Limelight events
- Friends’ membership and events