Jobs | Theatre Royal
Media and Communications Officer
Permanent Part time (2.5 or 3 days)
We require a Media and Communications Officer to work 2.5 or 3 days per week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Salary: £26,270.10 (FTE for 39 hours)
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Marketing Manager / Marketing and Sales Director and will be responsible for developing and coordinating press, PR and digital activity, with specific responsibilities for maximising the potential of media, public relations and online promotion for the Theatre Royal.
Essential skills and knowledge required;
• Knowledge and experience in a media /PR/Comms based role
• Manage and maintain all online promotional media
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent press relations
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Educated to at least GCSE level
• Desirable (CAM/CIPR) qualification
• Experience of a marketing and promotional role
• Experience in developing and monitoring all promotional work at a strategic level
• Evidence of a flexible, motivated and proactive approach
Click here to download the Job Description.
Click here to download the Person Specification.
Click here to download an Application form.
If you are interested in applying please contact Jo Tompkins on 0911 244 2533 or e-mail her at email@example.com, there are also internal application forms available at Stage Door.
Closing date for interested applicants: 9.00am, Thursday 9 October 2014
Interview date: TBA
Please note that if you have not received a response to your application within 14 days of the closing date you have not progressed to interview stage. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other positions which may arise in the future.
Theatre Royal is a Proud Investor in People and Equal Opportunities Employer
The Theatre Royal values and promotes equality, supports and encourages diversity and has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination of any kind.