Jobs | Theatre Royal
Database and Systems Administrator
Hours: 39 hours per week
The Theatre Royal are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who will be a key member of the IT team, taking responsibility for the developmental, technical and administrative support, and coaching of users, for Tessitura, Artifax, Carval, Sage 200 and other relevant database applications. A primary function of the role is to work with the Tessitura application to ensure that the best possible value for the organisation is gained.
The post holder should be able to work well under pressure, be positive and helpful with a desire to learn and teach new skills. They should have an excellent eye for detail and have a patient problem solving attitude with good communication skills.
• SQL server administration
• SQL report writing tools e.g. Infomaker and SSRS
• Microsoft Windows, Local Area Networks, SQL and other databases etc.
• Excellent IT skills, knowledge of SQL 2008 and SQL 2012
• Understanding of standard administration programmes
• IT systems administration, management and development
• Tessitura application
• Financial processing
• CRM and marketing systems
If you are interested in applying please complete the application form by referring to the job description provided as guidance and return to Deb Dovinson at email@example.com Application forms are also available at the Stage Door.
Closing date for interested applicants: 12.00, Friday 9 October 2015
Interview date: TBA
Please note that if you have not received a response to your application within 14 days of the closing date you have not progressed to interview stage. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other positions which may arise in the future.
Senior Finance Officer
Salary: £27,073 per annum (£22,561 pro rata)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri (with flexibility to work full time when necessary)
The Senior Finance Officer (SFO) will be responsible for all income systems within the business. They will assist the Finance Manager and the Director of Finance in the smooth running of the Finance Department and help to ensure that financial systems operate efficiently and effectively whilst complying with relevant regulations and legislation.
Essential skills required:
• Understanding of accounting concepts and financial cycles
• Good working knowledge of Sage Accounts software
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent communication skills
• AAT qualified (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 years experience gained working in similar role
• Supervision of staff and building successful working relationships
If you are interested in applying and meet all of the above criteria please complete the application form by referring to the job description provided as guidance and return to Deb Dovinson at firstname.lastname@example.org Application forms are also available at the Stage Door.
Closing date for interested applicants: 12 noon, Thursday 15 October 2015
Interview date: Friday 23 October
Please note that if you have not received a response to your application within 7 days of the closing date, you have not progressed to interview stage. Please do not let this deter you from applying for other positions which may arise in the future.
Theatre Royal is a Proud Investor in People and Equal Opportunities Employer
The Theatre Royal values and promotes equality, supports and encourages diversity and has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination of any kind.